1. Eligibility: Tweedle Farms Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States (void where prohibited) who sign up at https://tweedle-farms.com/. Entrants must be 21years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Tweedle Farms’ employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Tweedle Farms Sweepstakes.
2. Sponsorship. The sponsor is Tweedle Farms (“Sponsor”), located at 10940 SW Barnes Rd. #162, Portland, Oregon 97225. Sponsor will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Sweepstakes, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Sweepstakes, You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Tweedle Farms Sweepstakes.
4. Tweedle Farms Sweepstakes Entry Period: This promotion begins on 6/21/21 at 9am PST and ends on 7/31/21 at 9am PST (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Tweedle Farms Sweepstakes by submitting an entry via the online form provided at https://tweedle-farms.com/. A valid email address is required for entry and only one entry per email address will be accepted. As a participant, your entrymust fully meet all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
6. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Tweedle Farms Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive one of the prizes detailed below, chosen at random. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
Prizes are as follows:
Grand Prize - One Lucky Winner Will Receive 1 Year of FREE Hemp. Prize to be awarded in the form of a store credit of $100 per month for twelve (12) months to the customer’s account. This prize is non-transferable and has no cash value.
First Place Prizes - Three Lucky Winners Will Receive 6 Months of FREE Hemp. Prize to be awarded in the form of a store credit of $100 per month for six (6) months to the customer’s account. This prize is non-transferable and has no cash value.
Second Place Prizes - Ten Lucky Winners Will Receive 1 month of FREE Hemp. Prize to be awarded in the form of a store credit of $100 per month for one (1) month to the customer’s account. This prize is non-transferable and has no cash value.
Third Place Prizes - A Hundred Lucky Winner Will Receive a $25 Gift Card. Prize to be awarded in the form of a store credit of $25 per month for one (1) month to the customer’s account. This prize is non-transferable and has no cash value.
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by [a random drawing, community vote, a panel of judges assessing skills, etc.] under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by email within five days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall the Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within [5 days] from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the Tweedle Farms Sweepstakes) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this Sweepstakes, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Tweedle Farms Sweepstakes, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Tweedle Farms Sweepstakes should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Tweedle Farms Sweepstakes. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Tweedle Farms Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: [identify any disallowed entry methods that will result in votes/entries being voided; examples: multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the numberallowed by the Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.] Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Tweedle Farms Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS Sweepstakes IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND OREGON, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Sweepstakes, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in [your state or province] having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Tweedle Farms Sweepstakes Rules, 10940 SW Barnes Rd. #162, Portland, Oregon 97225]. Requests must be postmarked no later than 12/31/21, 9am PST.